Skip to content
- 1 cup Peggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh herbs, minced
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a pie pan.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and broccoli until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Once cooled, combine with salt, pepper, herbs and ½ cup of the shredded cheese.
- Combine the veggie mixture with 1 cup Peggs and 1 cup water.
- Fill the pan with the veggie-herb mixture and top with more shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until set (no longer liquid in the center) and the edges are golden.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.