Too-Easy Vegan Fried Ravioli
- 1 pack of vegan ravioli of choice
- 1 cup of Peggs powder + 1 cup of water
- Dried basil
- Cook ravioli as instructed. Dry ravioli.
- Pre-heat air fryer (or oven) to 350 degrees.
- Mix Peggs with water. Dip each cooked ravioli into the Peggs & then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Arrange ravioli in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes. Turn; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes longer.
- Heat marinara sauce in a sauce pan.
- If desired, sprinkle with basil & serve warm with marinara sauce.