Ingredients & Equipment
- 2 Peggs (1/4 cup peggs powder + 1/4 cup water)
- 1 egg ring
- 1 plant-based sausage
- 1 english muffin
- Vegan cheese (optional)
- Any other breakfast sandwich toppings you'd like
Make the Peggs patty ...
- Stir the Peggs powder in a bowl with water.
- Spray a pan and egg ring. Put the egg ring in a pan and pour the Peggs inside. Let the Peggs patty cook for 5-8 minutes, or until cooked through and edges are firm.
- Once it is cooked, remove the ring and flip over the Peggs patty. Cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Add cheese on top and melt as you please.
& put it all together ...
- Cook sausage patty as instructed.
- Toast an english muffin.
- Put the sausage & Peggs patty on the muffin. Add any additional ingredients into your sandwich. Enjoy your delicious breakfast sandwich warm!