Farmer's Market Frittata
- 1 cup Peggs powder + 1 cup water
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk
- Olive oil
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 hand-full of sun-dried tomato
- Vegan mozarella
- Salt & pepper
##vegansoftiktok ##veganbreakfast ##veganrecipes ##plantbasedrecipes♬ Send Me on My Way - Vibe Street
- Dice up the spinach, onion, and fresh tomatoes.
- Simmer with olive oil in a pan till the veggies are softened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Peggs powder, water, and milk.
- Spray a baking dish. Then, add cooked veggies to the dish.
- Pour the Peggs liquid mix on top of the cooked veggies.
- Sprinkle in mozarella and sundried tomatoes.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until cooked through in the center.
- Melt more cheese on top if desired, and enjoy warm or cool.