- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea or kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Peggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey or agave
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly mist a 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the greek yogurt, Peggs, 1/4 cup water, olive oil, and honey until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, then fold with a rubber spatula until just barely combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared casserole dish and smooth the top using the spatula.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, and the center springs back when gently pressed, 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the pan 10 minutes.
- Slice into 12 pieces and serve with butter or honey.