Breakfast Egg Muffins
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 3/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper (about 1 small pepper)
- 3/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, (about 1 cup whole tomatoes)
- 2 cups Peggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a standard 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray. Divide the spinach, red bell pepper, and tomatoes among the cups (they will be about two-thirds of the way full).
- In a large bowl or large measuring cup briskly whisk together the Peggs, 2 cups water, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper until well combined. Carefully fill each muffin cup three-quarters of the way to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 24 to 28 minutes, until the egg muffins are set. Let cool for a few minutes, and then run a butter knife around the edges of each muffin to loosen it. Remove them from the pan and enjoy immediately.